Thursday, March 15, 2007

Go GAMECOCKS!



Two Saturdays ago Warren and I took Eason for his first picnic on the Horseshoe. It was such a perfect day. His Daddy dressed him in a cute hat and shorts outfit that his cousins passed down to him. Michelle, one of God's blessings in my life, came by for a little bit. And Warren's parents met us down there as well. After enjoying our lunch, Warren, Eason and I took a tour of campus with his parents. It was so special. You know Warren and I met while we were students at USC. Well, so did his parents. We walked all over campus, reminisced, and talked about how much had changed since each of our times as students. What a perfect day! Thank you Lord for precious times with family & friends and precious memories. And thank you Lord for bringing my precious husband into my life!!!


No comments: