Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bazemores at the Beach

As most of you know, Warren began working for my dad, running his Sunbelt office in Myrtle Beach last year. And by God's amazing, miraculous provision DHEC has agreed to let me keep my attorney position and workout of the Myrtle Beach regional office. (I must write a post on the evolution of this miracle at another time.) Anyway, we have this perfect house in Columbia, approximately 5 blocks from Warren's parents, that we have only been in for about a year and a half. And, not really wanting to do the 2 mortgage thing, we are trying to sell this house before we move to the beach. What that means is that Warren has been commuting back and forth to Myrtle each week. It's kinda like he's back on the road with the band again. God has been so faithful and blessed us in so many ways during this time. He is gracious to grant us the stregth needed for the circumstances in life. Family and friends have been so supportive and wonderful! Let me just say thank you, and we ask your continued prayers for the swift sale of our Columbia home so we can be together every night.


Anyway, there is a phtography company in Columbia, Kiskstand Studios. About a year ago, they came to our house and did a shoot for us with Eason and Murray. It was AWESOME!!! The guys have small children and are used to the craziness. They come to you, so kids can be comfortable in their normal environment, and basically you just play and have a good time while they capture some amazing shots. Kickstand has a blog were they show some of the photos from each of their sessions. Here is the link to our first session with them, http://ksblog.squarespace.com/blog/2008/3/22/the-bazemores.html.


I made a comment, then that I would love to do a session at the beach someday. The guys said they'd travel. A few weeks ago, Lucas (owner/gifted photographer) let us know he would be at Litchfield with his family and would be happy to do a shoot for us with the kids on the beach. How perfect! While Warren and I will both be working in Myrtle, we hope to live south of the craziness in the Pawley's/Litchfield/Murrell's area. It was a crazy weekend, packed with way too much fun and adventure (yet another blog post), but the photos are awesome. We haven't even had a chance to see the entire shoot, but the snipets on the blog are GREAT! Check 'em out at, Http://ksblog.squarespace.com/blog/2009/5/28/bazemores-at-the-beach.html.


If you want some photos done, I cannot recommend Kickstand enough! Give em a call and let em know who sent ya. Enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

Marion and Lawra said...

If those are the teasers, I can't wait to see the real things! Those were beautiful! I just love the one of Warren and Evie - so precious! Those guys do GREAT work!

Danielle said...

Welcome to the beach :)! We are really enjoying living here... please feel free to email me (daniellekelly412@gmail.com) and maybe we can exchange numbers. I will ask some of my friends that live on the south end about childcare. I know a few people that are down that way. I'm sure Eason would have a great time with our boys... so we'll have to get together! Hope to hear from you soon!